Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi had some damage to my rear passenger side door so purchased a second hand replacement. Fitted it and connected the electrics. The window went down but won't come back up I was originally thinking the window regulator but when I press the up switch there is no clicking or anything that sounds like the motor is even engaging. The door seemed to be from a different trim level as there was an extra speaker in the door card. And there seems to be a couple of extra pins in the connector but everything else works the locks are fine and the window goes down just not up. Anyone got any ideas, do you think it would be worth trying to swap the window regulator or could it be different wireing?

·
Registered
Ford Kuga MK2 Titanium X Sport 2014 2.0 TDCI 180PS MMT6 Sync1
145 Posts
Might be some differences in wiring. I guess you talking about rear doors and there was minimum 2 options about module inside them. With child lock or without

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Might be some differences in wiring. I guess you talking about rear doors and there was minimum 2 options about module inside them. With child lock or without
[/QUOTE
Was wiring changed the loom in the door as well as the module and all working fine now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts