Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somehow have managed to lose the pull out piece of trim from underneath the drivers headlamp that needs to be removed when removing headlamp to replace the bulb.
Obviously I haven't properly pushed it back into place although I was aware that at least one of the plastic clips that slots into the bodywork was broken.
Have scoured EBay etc and done a good few general searches online and can't find the part (black by the way!) - no breakers locally appear to be breaking anything either.
Any ideas folks, anyone braking an old Mk1 black car that you want to part out this piece to me?!
Kuga trim.JPG

·
Registered
85 Posts
I've got a pair in Avalon Grey (metallic light blue, no idea why they call it grey). Perhaps this is the time to fit DRLs instead!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could rub down and spray black I guess!
Are you interested in selling? If so can you post pics pls just to check I’ve given right description etc?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Ive also got a pair in ice white if. you need them

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not looking to start qa bidding war but either set would be fine - I need black so regardless I'm painting them - what are you asking for the parts re price please?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
You can have them for £25 inclusive of postsge

·
Registered
545 Posts
Sorry everyone, I missed the OP first time round. I have a pair in black if you would like to PM me with an offer.

A quick search does show some available online. The part numbers are:

8V41 15A281 A W
8V41 15A282 A W

·
Registered
85 Posts
I was also going to suggest £25 posted; I'll leave it to you to select a set!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts