Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Mk 3 Kuga Titanium 1st. Edition, mHEV Diesel 150hp
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered this car in early December, for delivery in March. Well we all know what happened to that plan. So when the factory in Spain reopened it was one of the first off the assembly line on the 15th May. It was on the docks in Southampton on 1st June and now due in the Local dealer today, I hope. We should be able to pick it up this Friday 3rd July. This must be the longest wait ever, but I bet it isn't. This last bit of the process, is murder, 4 more days to go. Dealer says we can go and look at it if we want when it arrives! Whoooo.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
At last, got it. Chrome blue with black trim on wheel arches and door bottoms.First impression was how massive the panoramic roof is. Next was how the touch screen was so clear like HD Tele. after SD. We noticed how quiet the engine was ticking over from outside. The back screen is narrower so not so good rear view but there is a camera for reversing which has a second lens to switch to, so you can see down, to line up a towbar hook up. There is also a front camera you switch on manually which also has a second choice of lens which when you come to a blind junction with the front of the car only just sticking out it allows you to see up and down the road , so 180deg view, amazing. We got the towbar as we tow a caravan and the mHEV has plenty of grunt for a 1.4 ton van. The electric tow bar is very slick and the power tailgate is much faster in operation than our old Kuga Mk2.
Only been about 40ml. yet, so lots to learn. The ride home was very comfortable and with plenty of va va voom under foot. Cant wait to try every thing out tomorow, if only it stops raining here in W, Wales.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We live only 8 miles from those places, so you might see us. In Wales we are only allowed to travel 5Mls at the mo. but on Monday 6th July the restriction is lifted for us. Got a full tank so roll on. Had to go 30 miles to collect the car but this was apparently allowed for essential travel, very essential!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Days, I think that Cawdor has had the dealership taken away, I dont know that for sure, its what I was told recently by someone I think would know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts