Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi to everyone,
seems a lot of us buy titanium kugas without the titanium badge.i know it really does not matter,but to anyone who it does then go to www.teamtorquesteer.co.uk . genuine ford titanium badge only 8.40+1.26vat.
kuga boy

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi there,
i think they have changed the price,maybe because everybody is buying them.i got mine for 8.00 plus vat.if i see it any cheaper than allen ford i will let you know.
kuga boy.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Kuga boy,
This may be a silly question, but how do you fit the 'TITANIUM' badge ?

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
kuga boy said:
hi there,

i think they have changed the price,maybe because everybody is buying them.i got mine for 8.00 plus vat.if i see it any cheaper than allen ford i will let you know.

kuga boy.
I'm happy to be badge free, but there may be others wanting to badge up their K's.

As for how to fix the letters I believe they are stick on and you just peel off the backing sheet and place on the K.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
HiVickAndizzy, I'mthinking you aretrying to establish where the decal is situated? I have seen one fitted just directlyunder Kuga badge,it looks awful. I would line it up horizontally with Kuga badge on opposite side ofboot lid, positioned centrally under TDCI decal. Regards. Bob.

·
Registered
26 Posts
is this some kind of kuga snobbery? i shall be taking delivery of my kuga titanium on sunday perhaps i best source a titanium badge wouldnt want anyone to think iam driving a zetec!!!

·
Registered
368 Posts

hope you like my Badge, at £17 I would ask for one before leaving the showroom

I dont think Im a snob
but I had a zetec Kuga and Now I have the Titanium , so why should it not have the
Badge on the back , all the rest of the ford cars have the badges on the back

Edited by: speedy

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Fordare definatelyon a petty cost cutting mission bynot supplyinga badge which distinguishes the two spec levels, personally I don't see the point in a TDCI badge surelyaZetec or Titaniumbadge is much more important, maybeFord think ifWe arecurious if it's a Zetec orTitanium, simple solution is, just look inside, glad Ford don't produce toilets,I suspect it would be just be two doors, with nowt written on them, but what a great excuse to open the door and take apeep inside.Hello! Hello! Lol.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hi there,
i think it looks best with titanium badge on right in line with kuga badge,and tdci badge under tani of titanium,

thanks kuga boy.

ps to do this you need to remove tdci badge because its already inline
with kuga badge.

·
Registered
26 Posts
looks like alot of letters to me my wife had a focus titanium tdci there were so many badges on the back it looked like a spec list ! the fewer badges the better imho i much prefer the clean and tidy look but each to their own i suppose

1 - 15 of 15 Posts