Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Thanks for the Xmas wishes and the same to all Kugian's out there.

Must say that I was a bit disapointed in that we did not see a single other Kuga on the road for our 460 mile round trip to the Lake District and back from Peterborough.

Given that the Kuga had 4 adults, boot filled to the roof and a fully (possibly over) loaded roof box on, she performed a dream.

I have never experienced a car so heavily loaded before that has not presented interesting performance/handling characteristics - The Kuga shines again

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi Raptor,
I don't actually own a Kuga yet, but I have had the pleasure of driving one for the afternoon. Hoping to get mine soon. Anyway (sorry going off the subject), when I owned a Puma a few years back I would see the same Puma owner most mornings so we used to wave to each other, it brightened up the morning commute, just wondered what Kuga drivers would dowhether you would give them a headlight flash or wave, I know it may seem silly but I think it's a nice thing to do,if you see another Kuga that is!!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
There are three or four around the Salisbury area where I live and yes, when we pass we DO wave and smile and give a thumbs up to each other. Perhaps we are just smug?!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I would just like to see another Kuga on the road to have the chance to wave. Last time I saw a Kuga on the road I was in a colleagues N-trail (oops) and I felt like a traitor to the Kuga cause

·
Registered
69 Posts
Raptor said:
I would just like to see another Kuga on the road to have the chance to wave.
Me too - for a car that has had generally great reviews and all the relatively long delivery wait, I'm surprised that there aren't more on the road - in fact, I have only ever seen 4 in the last 5 months (and one of those was in Italy!). Glad to be quite exclusive at the moment though - certainly gets the looks!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi,
I would love to see more Kugas on the road, but I agree with Zetecaboutexclusivity, Ive only seen one since launch! It was gorgeous, not sure which model it was but it was black andbeautiful.

·
Registered
295 Posts
The less the better I would say.
I always wanted to drive an exclusive car (but could not afford one) and now I have the chance
!!

Besides that waving to other Kuga drivers is not really my thing..................this is so 2008
. If you wanna wave.........buy a motorcycle.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mouse1277 said:
I always wanted to drive an exclusive car (but could not afford one) and now I have the chance
!!

Besides that waving to other Kuga drivers is not really my thing..................this is so 2008

Try giving the finger or the V's then!!lol

·
Registered
119 Posts
mouse1277 said:
!!

As an x biker its hard to get out of the habit!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Raptor said:
I would just like to see another Kuga on the road to have the chance to wave. Last time I saw a Kuga on the road I was in a colleagues N-trail (oops) and I felt like a traitor to the Kuga cause

Have only seen 3 in 7 months. One was the dealers demo and 2 were in car parks (and one of those was Pudmeisters!!)

P.S. bet the nissan felt 20 years old in comparison.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
People still give a double take when they see the Kuga. Many driversat traffic lights seem to take a good look.I wonder if they are surprised that Ford have produced such an outstanding car although recently the new Mondeo and Fiesta are very stylish too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts