Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys! I am a new one here.
I am looking for A MEMORY SEAT INNER DOOR HANDLE SATIN CHROME for Ford Kuga Vignale 2016-. The handle is with a 5 buttons seat memory control switch and should be for British right-hand-drive car.
I have found a part number of this handle for left-hand-drive car and it is GJ54-R22601-DBW. I don't have any vin number of right-hand-drive Kuga Vignale to check a part number. Now I live in Russia and it is impossible to find it here( Can you help me with a part number of this memory seat inner door handle? Or can you give me any vin number of right-hand-drive Kuga Vignale so that I could check and find it by myself? Any reply will be appreciated, thanks!
Please see the attached picture of the handle I need.
Automotive design Personal luxury car Vehicle Car Auto part

·
Update Ninja
Vignale 2019, Platinum White
3,962 Posts
Any decent Ford dealership should be able to help you with this, I cant see anyone sharing their VIN number with anyone, I certainly wouldn't
Good luck with you're search

·
Administrator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
2,014 Posts
@ander31 I can see you're new but do not spam different sections of the forum with the same question.

Reactions: Psshaw

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any decent Ford dealership should be able to help you with this, I cant see anyone sharing their VIN number with anyone, I certainly wouldn't
Good luck with you're search
Here in Russia it is a great problem! That is why I asked for a help... Who can check this right handle with any British Ford dealership? Can you advice me?

·
Update Ninja
Vignale 2019, Platinum White
3,962 Posts
Here in Russia it is a great problem! That is why I asked for a help... Who can check this right handle with any British Ford dealership? Can you advice me?
You could Google Ford dealerships in Uk, get a contact number, then ring them and ask the question with their Parts Dept

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You could Google Ford dealerships in Uk, get a contact number, then ring them and ask the question with their Parts Dept
Ok, thanks! And it is clear about vin number. I tried to find some vin of British Kuga Vignale 2016- on the web and nothing. As for Germany and Poland, I got several vin numbers and no problem. But all cars are of left-hand-drive...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, thanks! And it is clear about vin number. I tried to find some vin of British Kuga Vignale 2016- on the web and nothing. As for Germany and Poland, I got several vin numbers and no problem. But all cars are of left-hand-drive...
I have found vin numbers) and many, starting with WF0AXXWPMAKUxxxxx for 2019 Y. thanks to my friends in Russia. now it will be easy to find the handle

1 - 8 of 8 Posts