Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Suppose its an obvious question...

So do you guys have meetings either on a local or National scale like the other clubs I am a member of do?

IF anyone is interested I can get us a stand as part of FFOC's National Day as well as other shows such as Sheffield Festival Of Transport and Fiesta In The Park (all summer shows with alot of other stuff going on as well on the day). They are all very Ford Owners club orientated and all the Ford models are well represented - even the classics like Capri's, Cortina's etc right up to the RS and ST models so why not the Kuga!

With the dates being announced several months in advance it gives plenty of scope for planning and I would be happy to organise a stand if the interest is there?

Would appreciate your thoughts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I know you did a valiant job trying to coordinate a get together UT. It was really appreciated although the take up was disappointing. I can only guess that maybe a regional one might work as we are all well scattered. Still, it is great that we can all communicate with like minded people on here too. Kind of feel I almost know some of you guys.

I am always surprised though that still no one in the 'Spotted' forum has actually been a member of KOC. I would be quite chuffed if someone had spotted me and my beast. In the last two weeks I have covered quite a few counties on main roads, seen other Kugas but still not been spied.

Edited by: championkuga

1 - 3 of 3 Posts