Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again! My other little annoyance with my new Kuga is the measurement. You can select either imperial or metric from the menu. Unfortunately us Brits want both, temperature in celsius and distance in miles & MPG. I contacted my dealer and he said there was no way around this. Does anyone know if there's a way to do this? It's really annoying as my old Focus used to do this no problem!?!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very strange. If I change my measurements to metric I get celsius & km per litre?!? Anyone else had this problem or have I been sold a Kuga import?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi there

I also have this problem and cant find a way round it but was thinking about asking the dealer if there was a way they could download an update or something to alow celsius and mpg to be used.

If not looks like I may have an import to

·
Registered
115 Posts
This has been answered in one of the other posts. With the ignition on change the display until the temp is showing. Press an hold the reset button and this will change the setting from F to C. The milage is changed by going into the settings menu.

·
Registered
115 Posts
No problem, it baffled me a fair bit until I saw the other thread.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi
This is a belated response to your (solved) problem. Just got to add - that mine was exactly the same reading fahrenheit. I saw the same thread as andytdci about a month ago and put it right then..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts