Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Titanium X 2.0 auto AWD
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,
Can anyone tell me is there a difference between kuga Mark 2 or the series 2 or are they one of the same. Just received some side running boards that were advertised as Mark 2 I’ve got the series 2 and they don’t fit. Looks like I’ve got it completely wrong.
Many Thanks
Ive
Got the titanium x 2015, running boards advertising was for a 2013 on mark 2.

·
Registered
[ Phil ]
484 Posts
They're usually referred to as Mark (x), but I suppose Series (x) could be an equivalent.

I think there are some members on here with experience of running boards, so run a search for it, or hopefully someone can answer this for you.

Do you have any more information and photos perhaps? Link to the website or advert your purchased them from etc to help us?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Definitely said MK 2 on the listing and I believe that mine is a series’s 2

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
The Kuga manufactured in 2013 is the same car as manufactured in 2015 irrespective of being called a MK2 or series 2. It would appear the listing is wrong and may be an idea to post the link so those who have fitted running boards can check.

Does the titanium X have side skirts as if so then that could be the reason why they don't fit but then the listing should have said which models of Kuga they fitted or which models they did not.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Many Thanks I agree entirely, I’ve emailed the supplier and awaiting their reply. Once I’ve had a reply I’ll update the site.
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts