Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

81 - 100 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
2019 2.0 TDCi Vignale SUV 5dr AWD 180 ps
9 Posts
Just been browsing this thread and haven't seen a download link anywhere. I'm planning a few longish journeys once lockdown has fully ended so it would be useful to have the latest maps etc. If someone would be so kind as to point me in the right direction, or even better provide a link, I'd be most grateful.

Also, is there a set of simple instructions anywhere on how to do the updates?, as I'm somewhat technology challenged these days :rolleyes:

Many thanks in advance.

Jem

·
Super Moderator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
1,337 Posts
Hi Jem,

I'll send you some info (y)

·
Super Moderator
1,337 Posts
Just pm’d him Andrew
You want to hope Him is not a Her 🤦‍♂️

I'd still rather send my guide as it's very comprehensive ;)

·
Registered
2019 2.0 TDCi Vignale SUV 5dr AWD 180 ps
9 Posts
Thanks guys, any help at all is very much appreciated :cool:

·
Update Ninja
Vignale 2019 MK2 Platinum White
3,230 Posts
You want to hope Him is not a Her 🤦‍♂️

I'd still rather send my guide as it's very comprehensive ;)
Oooo,never thought if that Andrew, you may be right and im sure he or she would appreciate the guide, wouldn't mind a read myself..........and love the new user title🥋🥋🥋

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, is there any chance that any of the knowledgeable gentlemen could PM me the details regarding the latest download information? I would be most grateful.

Thank you
Woody

·
Update Ninja
Vignale 2019 MK2 Platinum White
3,230 Posts
Hi, is there any chance that any of the knowledgeable gentlemen could PM me the details regarding the latest download information? I would be most grateful.

Thank you
Woody
PM sent with some info

·
Registered
365 Posts
Well, Ford, Volvo (and Mazda) do share a lot of components, parts, R&D etc etc.... :p
They did 20 years ago when Ford owned Volvo and Mazda as part of the Premier Automotive Group as it was known, but nothing left now. Volvo used Ford engines for a while after they split as well as some platforms but they are long gone now. Mazda are now linked with Toyota and Volvo are owned by Geely.

·
Mr. Forgetful
ST-Line Edition 2019 AWD - Petrol - Auto
1,216 Posts
Reactions: SiJY

·
Super Moderator
1,337 Posts
Reactions: davidoff

·
Super Moderator
1,337 Posts
Definitely comprehensive.
I'm very familiar with it 😁

And if you get it right at the start and don't go clicking things unnecessarily (like some) it works perfectly well. (y)

Reactions: Ross J and RonnieM

·
Registered
2018 Ford Kuga Titanium x AWD
2 Posts
Hi all,
New member here and have just purchased a 2018 Ford Kuga Titanium Sport AWD.
The current map version on mine I’d version 6 and I have spent lots of time trying to download the latest version 9 on Fords website and it keeps timing out so joined this forum, though have been reading the forums for around a month and found most of the information using the search.

Would someone please be kind enough to PM me how I can get the latest map update.
Thank you in advance

81 - 100 of 105 Posts