Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

61 - 80 of 105 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
1,337 Posts
I will need to read up on how to upgrade the maps and software. Bit above my pay grade might have to ask my son lol
2017, you won't get anything newer than 3.0. You're better off going rogue!

I'll send you some info.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Where do i get a copy of the latest sync version?

·
Update Ninja
Vignale 2019 MK2 Platinum White
3,230 Posts
Thats way behind the times, @andspenka has sent you info

·
Mr. Forgetful
ST-Line Edition 2019 AWD - Petrol - Auto
1,216 Posts
Reactions: SiJY

·
Registered
489 Posts
Reactions: Phil Doggo

·
Super Moderator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
1,337 Posts
Well, Ford, Volvo (and Mazda) do share a lot of components, parts, R&D etc etc.... :p
We don’t mention the M word around Smartguy he gets all fuzzy and starts getting emotional 😭

Reactions: Les and Phil Doggo

·
Mr. Forgetful
1,216 Posts
It might be time for the Neil Morrissey / Men Behaving Badly clip :p

Reactions: andspenka

·
Mr. Uses Lots of Words
4,685 Posts
You need to own a Mazda to appreciate just how nice they are to drive. Some may say, made better after Ford's involvement, same with Volvo.

I drove an RX-8 once........nice but now I would need to be shoe horned in and out.

·
Mr. Forgetful
1,216 Posts
I test drove an RX8 many, many years ago and liked the idea of the Wankel engine, but ended up with a 6-cylinder 3.0L Beemer instead :p

Reactions: smartguy69

·
Mr. Forgetful
1,216 Posts

·
Update Ninja
Vignale 2019 MK2 Platinum White
3,230 Posts
I test drove an RX8 many, many years ago and liked the idea of the Wankel engine, but ended up with a 6-cylinder 3.0L Beemer instead :p
Bet it didnt have indicators

·
Premium Member
Kuga ST Line X 1.5 Eco 180ps 6 Speed Auto AWD Magnetic
181 Posts
A Wankel eh 🤫

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I think I've said it before, had two RX7s (FC and FD) and an RX8, they were simply brilliant, loads of fun and -despite what you might've heard- rather easy to drive, provided you treated them with due respect -especially the RX7s, no AWD or LSD and no ESP back then ;)

As for Phil's comment about size, I am 6.2" and found the FC and the RX8 very comfortable, only the FD was a bit....unforgiving :D :D :D

·
Mr. Forgetful
1,216 Posts
Bet it didnt have indicators
Mine actually did have the optional indicator option pack, but it was pretty rare I was told :p

I always wondered why I got sneered at by other Beemer drivers every time I used the indicators :rolleyes: :LOL:

61 - 80 of 105 Posts