Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having difficulty locating a piece of equipment in my car. It's called "driver seat with lumbar support". The story goes like this: all the Kugas sold in Romania have "driver seat with lumbar support" listed in their specs. The next upgrade to that seems to be "manually adjustable lumbar support". I know how that looks like, but I haven't seen the basic one, and I'm fearing a missed built.
Etis also shows me "Less Driver Seat Lumbar Support", so that's another reason to fear this, but Etis is not the most perfect tool, as we know.
Can anyone show me a picture of this basic non-adjustable lumbar support?
It might be that Ford calls the standard seats "with lumbar support", but frankly it doesn't feels so.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I guess you wouldn’t be able to show a non adjustable lumbar support because it’s not there to see.

Manual one is a round knob and the electric one is a vertical oblong toggle.

If the spec sheet, says “less” then I’d go with that.

Our Vignale has the electric one fitted and I’ve only just touched the button to have it where I want as it comes too far out, very far. There is no vertical adjustment.

Back massage facility would have been nice for me as my “glass back” needs some gentle caressing ever now and then. Well I say “glass”, but a mind of its own would be better use of words. Gardening, lifting etc no issues but odd things like brushing teeth, sneezing, doing nothing can cause a bout of sever Tourette’s, air blue, teeth grinding lack of compassion from the wife moment. (Off topic again, soz!)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got it psshaw.
OK, I'm still curious if anybody else could provide feedback on this.
To restate, if anybody has a non-adjustable driver's seat with lumbar support it would be good to know, because it would mean I had a missed build.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ping, ping, anyone with this fabled driver's chair which has a non-adjustable lumbar support ? :D (or someone who can explain what this is?)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts