Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone - I am new to this site and the proud owner of a Kuga, collected on 1st September.
Love it to bits and can't think of one thing I don'tlike about it.

Hope to chat to you all lots.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Bet you find that people do a double take when they see your Kuga. I like to think it is because it is such a stunning car ( a bit biased ) but may be because it is such a new and different style that everyone wants to see what it is

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi coast lady i'm pudmeister from york. I must have been one of the first to testdrive a kuga back in may, i took delivery of mine on 12th july its a zetec in vision blue with appearance pack it looks great. What model/colour have you got? I'm new to this sight but it would be good to have a yorkshire kuga meet what do you think? p.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Pudmeister

I bought mine in York and took delivery on 1 September so I'm a real newbie!!! Its a Titanium in Sea grey with appearance pack, convenience pack, bluetooth & scuff plates!!! I also got a 6CD changer that i'm still not sure if the dealer boobed or it came as standard - think I just got lucky!! Anyway, I love my Kuga more each day and I think a Yorkshire Kuga meet would be great, but I think we'll have to rally a few more members - there are only 3 including mine in my town so we are few and far between - secretly I hope it stays that way - keep the exclusivity!!!

Talk soon..............

Coast Lady

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
aaah but is it better than an x3? I am having an ongoing debate with a friend of mine about this and he reckons his Beemer is better. I am determined to win this one as I think he is a designer name snob. Its only because its a Ford that he looks down on it.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
And the design of the Kuga is a lot more up to date. The X3 looks a bit old fashioned now doesn't it? Inside it is quite basic and plasticky as well. Is that true about off roading? Perhaps a challenge might be in order!?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Sorry Coast Lady, took your posting off thread. I agree with love at first sight. Saw a Kuga ad in a sunday paper suppliment, liked the look, got on Ford website, visited dealer and loved what I saw. Bought one and chuffed to bits ( even if my mate thinks I should have bought an X3)

·
Registered
61 Posts
I agree it was love at first sight. i dont think many people had to be persuaded to buy it once they had seen it and driven it. some people have even bought it on a reccomendation from a friend

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi coastlady and championkuga, Had bad experiences with polar in the past , bought mine from Lawtons in Tadcaster nice friendly family dealership who know how to look after their customers and service vehicles correctly. Allready been greenlaning in mine a nice trip up to Tan Hill Inn in the dales she performed well. Wondered if anybody else had been off-road wth theirs?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.