Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone - I am new to this site and the proud owner of a Kuga, collected on 1st September.
Love it to bits and can't think of one thing I don'tlike about it.

Hope to chat to you all lots.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Bet you find that people do a double take when they see your Kuga. I like to think it is because it is such a stunning car ( a bit biased ) but may be because it is such a new and different style that everyone wants to see what it is

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi coast lady i'm pudmeister from york. I must have been one of the first to testdrive a kuga back in may, i took delivery of mine on 12th july its a zetec in vision blue with appearance pack it looks great. What model/colour have you got? I'm new to this sight but it would be good to have a yorkshire kuga meet what do you think? p.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Pudmeister

I bought mine in York and took delivery on 1 September so I'm a real newbie!!! Its a Titanium in Sea grey with appearance pack, convenience pack, bluetooth & scuff plates!!! I also got a 6CD changer that i'm still not sure if the dealer boobed or it came as standard - think I just got lucky!! Anyway, I love my Kuga more each day and I think a Yorkshire Kuga meet would be great, but I think we'll have to rally a few more members - there are only 3 including mine in my town so we are few and far between - secretly I hope it stays that way - keep the exclusivity!!!

Talk soon..............

Coast Lady

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi Coast Lady
Did you buy yours from Polar

Mine came from them on the 11th july sea grey titanium with appearance convenience bluetooth towbar etc

very please better than my old freelander

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
aaah but is it better than an x3? I am having an ongoing debate with a friend of mine about this and he reckons his Beemer is better. I am determined to win this one as I think he is a designer name snob. Its only because its a Ford that he looks down on it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Rspannerman

Yep - Polar in York - and to be honest the salesman new very little - I knew more than him cos I'd read the brochure!!!!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
And the design of the Kuga is a lot more up to date. The X3 looks a bit old fashioned now doesn't it? Inside it is quite basic and plasticky as well. Is that true about off roading? Perhaps a challenge might be in order!?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How could anyone look 'down' on a Kuga??? Think you might win your 'discussion' championkuga - we'll back you up

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeh - did a little off roading at the weekend on the yorks moors - gingerly at first but the Kuga didn't fail

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Sorry Coast Lady, took your posting off thread. I agree with love at first sight. Saw a Kuga ad in a sunday paper suppliment, liked the look, got on Ford website, visited dealer and loved what I saw. Bought one and chuffed to bits ( even if my mate thinks I should have bought an X3)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi Coast lady
I agreee the sales man did not know to much when i bought mine good job i know one of the sales managers who had been on the on the kuga course and i did have to put him rigt a few times as well

·
Registered
61 Posts
I agree it was love at first sight. i dont think many people had to be persuaded to buy it once they had seen it and driven it. some people have even bought it on a reccomendation from a friend

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi coastlady and championkuga, Had bad experiences with polar in the past , bought mine from Lawtons in Tadcaster nice friendly family dealership who know how to look after their customers and service vehicles correctly. Allready been greenlaning in mine a nice trip up to Tan Hill Inn in the dales she performed well. Wondered if anybody else had been off-road wth theirs?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts