Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there

First post here!!

Myself and the Mrs are off to have a look at a couple of 2nd hand Kugas this coming Saturday.

I'm just wondering if any of you owners can point mein the right direction for looking for specific issues that mayhave cropped up or are likely to have cropped up?

Please let me know if you can thinkabout anything I should be on the lookout for!

Cheers

Paul
Edited by: Pablob

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Paul

Dont have my Kuga yet so cant give you any points to look for - But I was looking for a secondhand Kuga but found the prices were very similar to new prices that you can get from dealers, so I went for a new one. Be interested to hear what you can find on the second hand market and what the prices are.

Cheers

Mike

·
Registered
46 Posts
michaelh4 said:
Hi Paul

Dont have my Kuga yet so cant give you any points to look for - But I was looking for a secondhand Kuga but found the prices were very similar to new prices that you can get from dealers, so I went for a new one. Be interested to hear what you can find on the second hand market and what the prices are.

Cheers

Mike
hi paul i have to agree. shepshed ford have a pre reg new avalon kuga zetec 2wd for 15450

·
Registered
102 Posts
if you check out the technical section, there's tonnes of stuff on there about various problems other Kuga owners have had

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for coming back!Interesting about the New Prices I'll use that in my haggling.

To be honest just looking forward to the test drive and see if I like the thing first!

Will check out the technical bit of the forum!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts