Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had this car for 3 and a half years and really enjoyed my time with it . Loved tinkering and changing things and am still proud of how it looks . But it鈥檚 time to change and I鈥檝e got something bigger coming in a week or so ...

Super Moderator
What's replacing it?

My Kuga goes in September as a spinal injury means a special seat is needed which is only available in either a Maybach (yeah right) or a Vauxhall Grandland X.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's replacing it?

My Kuga goes in September as a spinal injury means a special seat is needed which is only available in either a Maybach (yeah right) or a Vauxhall Grandland X.
I dont think i would go for a Maybach either , the Grandland x is a much better motor;);):ROFLMAO: .Im having a Volvo v90 as ive always fancied a Volvo and the extra space will be nice.

Registered
Kuga Titanium X, 2013, Frozen white.
What's replacing it?

Vauxhall 馃あ馃あ馃ぎ.

Enjoying the VIN-YA-LEE
People report that their seats are the best for comfort.
I know what you mean about Vauxhall though but when needs must.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So would I as the crutches tire me out really quickly. :(
To be told that it鈥檚 Maybach or Vauxhall is bizarre. Really hard to believe that鈥檚 the only choices you have , things like that always bug me ..... and probably you more so 馃馃馃様

Super Moderator
To be told that it鈥檚 Maybach or Vauxhall is bizarre. Really hard to believe that鈥檚 the only choices you have , things like that always bug me ..... and probably you more so 馃馃馃様
Checked with a guy at AGR the certification organisation in Germany. Ford had certification for the seats in some variants of the Galaxy and S-Max but of course both are now obsolescent.

Registered
2015 150 Zetec Manual AWD
Looks good 馃憤 , Been looking at side steps similar to the ones one your car (from direct 4 x 4 Derby) , just wondered if they stick out far enough to offer protection from other car doors on car parks ?
Thanks

Mr. Forgetful
ST-Line Edition 2019 AWD - Petrol - Auto
Did someone say Mazda?

Reactions: b road blaster

Super Moderator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
Reactions: Phil Doggo

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looks good 馃憤 , Been looking at side steps similar to the ones one your car (from direct 4 x 4 Derby) , just wondered if they stick out far enough to offer protection from other car doors on car parks ?
Thanks
the ones on my car are from direct 4x4 actually but i dont think they stick out enough to protect from doors. They do block your jacking points though , which could be a problem but it never bothered me . Plus they are a bit of a pain to fit yourself but it is do-able on your drive .

1 - 20 of 32 Posts