Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI

When I reverse out my parking space and pull away there seems to be a trail of water coming from the car when I'm reversing, which leads to a puddle where I've stopped to go forward! I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this. My thoughts is that its from the air conditioning unit but since I hardly use it would this be?? Any other car I've had it only happens when the air con is on! ANy thoughts would be appreciated

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Do you have the dual climate control? Mine does the same and Ihave alwaysassumed thats what it is as I tend to keep it set to a constant temperature.

(Or maybe your Kuga is finding something exciting!
)

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey

yes it does have dual climate control. Thats what it could be.

it does face onto another car park where there is another Kuga!!! This could be getting it excited!!! haha Maybe going to have to move mine so it cant see it!!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I haven`t noticed it on my Kuga which has posh air con like yours. I wonder if it is something like rain water collecting on the inside of the under engine cover, then when you move it rolls of? I know when i wash mine the water down the windscreen runs out underneath somewhere. must be drain holes on the bulkhead somewhere?
BK.

·
Registered
115 Posts
mines wetting itself whenever I park, it's def the air con. You should use the air con every now and then, even in winter, as it helps to keep the system healthy apparently??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts