Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2009 2L TDCI
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had 2 new fuel pumps and now the car is leaking diesel. I had filled it up the previous night and when I got to work it was leaking slightly. Any idea what it could be and the cost to repair it. I'm already down £,1400 as original garage ballsed it up. Many thanks

·
Registered
849 Posts
Can you take it back to the garage that messed it up in the first place? How long ago did you get it done by them?

Ross

·
Registered
2009 2L TDCI
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi the garage that has sorted it had taken it back once and they gave them money towards a pump as they did the wrong one. It was September-October when they had it and as they kept saying its this then that I decided to take it elsewhere. The tank had been empty till Wednesday. Is it a simple fix ? Could they not have sealed something correctly? Many thanks

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
I was under the impression you can pressure test the system, if so, surely that would highlight a leak then its just a matter of locating the source, or am I thinking of something else , my memories not what it was

·
Registered
2009 2L TDCI
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all fixed now, the original garage 🤬🤬🤬 hadn't sealed something properly xXx

·
Registered
849 Posts
Glad you got it sorted

1 - 6 of 6 Posts