Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have a 2019 kuga st line with the standard spoiler i was looking into getting the large rear spoiler fitted has anyone had it done heres the look of mine now and how i want it thanks
618CDF90-A88C-4942-800B-796BD9ACC6F5.jpeg
34410DC9-532D-4A94-9282-3C18EF64AD0B.jpeg

·
Banned
1,569 Posts
I wouldn’t bother personally, had one on a tit x sport and when it rains etc it sucks it all on the rear end and it looks appalling. My opinion of course.

Reactions: murcod

·
Super Moderator
2,061 Posts
Have to agree, looks great until you drive on a mucky road and the back of the car looks like sh*t after a mile or so.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wouldn’t bother personally, had one on a tit x sport and when it rains etc it sucks it all on the rear end and it looks appalling. My opinion of course.
Really wow i was gonna go ahead and have it as an extra too but they stopped offering it as an extra in favour of the st line edition looks so much better too

·
Registered
7 Posts
I personally think the bigger spoiler looks great.
im also thinking of the same mod.

would like to hear from someone who has done it

·
Registered
583 Posts
I have a large rear spoiler that was already fitted when I bought the car.
I personally think it sets the car off, But it does have some drawbacks with the rear windscreen getting dirtier than usual I think.
With the general shape of the Kuga I find the rear half does get dirty as apposed to the front end.

Don't all start jumping up and down as this is just my opinion guys :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I don't see many of us jumping up and down on this forum if we don't agree. I prefer looks over extra cleaning. I did buy a black Kuga lol.

·
Banned
1,569 Posts
Zebedee used to jump up a down, well that’s the name that springs to mind, he was also intense, coiled up, if you will. !

Ok, there won’t be many on here, who know that name. Maybe some of the “old guard” along with its tv buddies, “Watch with mother”, “bill and Ben the flower pot men” “tales of the river bank”, “pinky and perky”, “muffin the mule” , windy miller and his gang.....then for the boys, “supercar”, “joe 90”, “fireball xl5” (got all episodes on dvd, cracking!) “thunder birds”, “stingray”.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Initially I wanted an st line x with large rear spoiler. Looks the business.
In the end I went for the vignale because I liked the leather wrapped dash. Less plasticky. So for me leather beat the spoiler :cool:

·
Super Moderator
606 Posts
Zebedee used to jump up a down, well that’s the name that springs to mind, he was also intense, coiled up, if you will. !

Ok, there won’t be many on here, who know that name. Maybe some of the “old guard” along with its tv buddies, “Watch with mother”, “bill and Ben the flower pot men” “tales of the river bank”, “pinky and perky”, “muffin the mule” , windy miller and his gang.....then for the boys, “supercar”, “joe 90”, “fireball xl5” (got all episodes on dvd, cracking!) “thunder birds”, “stingray”.
You missed out the woodentops...

·
Registered
1,563 Posts

You forgot trumpton lol. Someone was having a laugh weren't they years ago. It was always windy in trumpton. Windy Millar had a gas problem and what about captain pugwash. How did they get away with calling the cabin boy, Roger. I remember them all but never realised about captain pugwash until my much later adult years.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Captain Scarlet, Thunderbirds and Joe 90 were all favourites of mine growing up. Gerry Anderson was a very clever man and I think he was also behind UFO which didn't take off for some reason. It only ran for 3 years. I thought it was good. I still remember the sound of the UFO's from nearly 50 years ago.

Where would we be without the internet.

·
Banned
1,569 Posts
I did mention windy millar but couldn’t recall the place.
I have to full colour episodes of UFO on DVD. SAINSBURYS do all of and got the old stuff in colour. Got UFO for crimbo, at my request. Binged watched them all!

Captain Pugwash and seaman stains, I never got it neither, until it was pointed out to me.

·
Super Moderator
2,061 Posts
Urban myth, characters like Seaman Staines, Roger the Cabin Boy and Master Bates just did not exist in Captain Pugwash

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Urban myth, characters like Seaman Staines, Roger the Cabin Boy and Master Bates just did not exist in Captain Pugwash
So it is. I did wonder how even in the 50's and 60's they would have got away with it.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I did mention windy millar but couldn’t recall the place.
I have to full colour episodes of UFO on DVD. SAINSBURYS do all of and got the old stuff in colour. Got UFO for crimbo, at my request. Binged watched them all!

Captain Pugwash and seaman stains, I never got it neither, until it was pointed out to me.
It was camblewick green or something like that. I could Google it but sometimes it is nice to use the old grey matter.

I like the UFO series. No doubt it cost too much to bring to the TV using real people lol.

·
Super Moderator
2,061 Posts
Windy Miller was in Camberwick Green, which, as we all know was in Trumptonshire.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts