Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - just got a new Kuga Zetec with Con pack and App pack and absolutely love it. This forum helped make up my mind and thanks for that as I know I've made a good choice.
I drive 30K plus miles p/a and have driven everything from BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Landrover etc etc (last was an Audi) and for VFM, ride and style this Ford Kuga is the 'bees knees'
I also got the deal of a lifetime from my local Polar Ford dealer - if he made profit on what he sold me (and he seemed genuinely happy to be doing it) then I'll be astonished.
The only weakness is the sound sytem so I'll do my own upgrade (they wanted £650 for a retro fit of the Sony upgrade!?!?) as I can get something really rocking from Pioneer or Alpine for sub £500. I did read that the standard system didn't play MP3 CD's but mine does so I don't know if theres been any recent upgrades to the standard 6000CD system??
Anyway enough of me prattling on - great car - great ride - cool looks thanks to the forum for giving me the confidence to follow my heart and make the purchase.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi bigev

Well done & congratulations on choosing the coolest car around - trust me - your love affair has only just begun!!! I have had mine since 1 September and I still get a thrill every time I get in it.

Enjoy

CL

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks CL
Will let you know how the love affair progresses (pretty sure it will be long and fulfilling)

bigev

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hiya
No problem at all - £15,995 all in - 3 weeks old with 10 transport miles on the clock - a bargain. My colleagues brother owns a Toyota and Lexus garage (overpriced and over here if you ask me!) and he reckons they probably made buttons or broke even to ensure they pre purchased enough vehicles to obtain the Ford bonus.
Either way a great car and great price. Had it 4 days and already put 560 miles on the clock.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Moondust Silver - didn't like the dark colours for some reason and usually I'm a Dk Blue, Dk Grey, Black sort of guy?!?!
Anyway it looks great

·
Registered
295 Posts
bigev said:
Moondust Silver - didn't like the dark colours for some reason and usually I'm a Dk Blue, Dk Grey, Black sort of guy?!?!
same here! I always drove dark (most black) cars but in my opinion the kinetic design looks the best in light colours.

·
Registered
119 Posts
She if you please. Well I cant call her a man, cos she has a stern but feminine voice. Oddly this is the first dark car I've had. Colour is a very personal thing methinks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Agreed on colour - personal choice - I mean a good friend of mine has just recieved a new Boxster S in Bright Yellow no less!?!?! Car looks stunning - not my choice but he loves it and its different at the very least.
Also agreed on the car being a she - shows how new my Kuga is as I'm still calling her 'It'! Must change that to a name or 'she' may not be good to me.
Daisbuys - No - not a privilage voucher just a cracking deal - lots of phone calls - internet searching and the right place - right time

·
Registered
260 Posts
£1,695's worth of extras and you get it for £16,000. Now that really has to be the bargain of the century!

Unless you are getting the Forces dicount?

Or even dealt with a motor supermarket

Otherwise I am truly amazed at this price as even with the £2000 privilege and £1000 Ford deposit contribution, the cheapest I would get this for with justmetallic paint is £16000!!

You have got to tell me the dealership you went to and what salesman you dealt with?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts