Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dagenham motors have another Kuga deal going on. First come first served.

Zetec's at £13800 and Titanium's at £14800....the description doesnt say if 2 or 4wd

The details are on a flyer i can email to any employee thats interested?

Rob

·
Registered
446 Posts
OnJag20s said:

Zetec's at £13800 and Titanium's at £14800....the description doesnt say if 2 or 4wd

Rob

Now that is a barrgain.... A **** of alot of car for not much squidlies.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hi All,

I have some info on these Kuga's......

They were mis-built as part of launch stock and have been sitting around in a field ever since whilst Ford tried to decide what to do with them. They were built minus Thatcham alarms, some have other extras. They have now been offered to some dealers, but they have to retro-fit the alarms before they are sold.......

Hope this helps!!!

·
Registered
446 Posts
KugaBabe said:
Hi All,

They were mis-built as part of launch stock and have been sitting around in a field ever since whilst Ford tried to decide what to do with them. They were built minus Thatcham alarms, some have other extras. They have now been offered to some dealers, but they have to retro-fit the alarms before they are sold.......

Hope this helps!!!

I presume at there cost and not the customer as an add on?

·
Registered
268 Posts
I think on these particular vehicles, serious haggling should be done with the Dealer BigGeord !

Also forgot to mention that they have to be 1st registered to the Dealer, as they cannot be sold as "new" - not sure as yet if they can have 09 plates on them or will have to be 58's.... will update when I know.....

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BigGeord said:
OnJag20s said:

Rob

Now that is a barrgain.... A **** of alot of car for not much squidlies.
I've mailed the flyer......looking at the given emission level they seem to be AWD

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
KugaBabe said:
I think on these particular vehicles, serious haggling should be done with the Dealer BigGeord !

Also forgot to mention that they have to be 1st registered to the Dealer, as they cannot be sold as "new" - not sure as yet if they can have 09 plates on them or will have to be 58's.... will update when I know.....

The flyer says new not pre registered........I paid £1400 for my one in November. Rumour said pre registered then but they were all un registered :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
KugaBabe said:
Hi All,

Hope this helps!!!

Where did you get this info from? :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
£1400 ?!? Now that is a bargain !!

Your info appears to be different to mine..... They are all un-registered at the mo as all the Dealers are waiting for them to arrive on site, however they will have to be regd to the Dealer for 1st Registration - and no Dealers have received any of them.....yet..... still waiting......

·
Registered
268 Posts
Classified Jag !!

·
Registered
54 Posts
WhileI was looking for a Kuga then I came across directford.co.uk

They were based in Newcastle but can deliver anywhere in the country for £149 by driver or £275 by transporter.

They still have offers on with Kuga Zetec with Bluetooth for £16595

and a Kuga Titanium with Bluetooth for £17995

These are retail prices so for employees with a voucher can knock £2000 off.

I spoke to Rachel on 0844 371 1490.

Personally I didn't buy from them because of delivery charge.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
KugaBabe said:
£1400 ?!? Now that is a bargain !!

Your info appears to be different to mine..... They are all un-registered at the mo as all the Dealers are waiting for them to arrive on site, however they will have to be regd to the Dealer for 1st Registration - and no Dealers have received any of them.....yet..... still waiting......

That £1400 just keeps it for a year ;) its got a mgfv at £14k no point keeping it if I can get another new one for £13800 :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Aha ! Now I remember that £1400 pa deal.... that was a while ago now......I don't do the pcp thingy, prefer to own mine......

1 - 20 of 32 Posts