Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi just got my kuga 2 seater commerical yesterday and it wont lock,either with the key fob or the key on it own.going back to dealer tomorrow.anybody got any ideas. thanks mikebusa

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi, Really daft question mikebusa but are all the doors /tailgate firmly closed ? not out of algnment in any way? Car battery OK? Regards. Bob.

·
Registered
385 Posts
can you send us pics please i have never seen or heard of a kuga commerical 2 seater before should be intresting

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Missed that well spotted . . . . A two seater commercial Kuga now I agreethat does sound interesting the only slight Kugavariant that is not even in production yet (as far as I am aware) is the Kuga Coupevery N. I . C. E.Thought.A new shape Fiesta van(would be similar shape ) if available? Hands held high, aKuga commercial, sorry not seen one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
got the lock sorted today, the lock cable in the door was sticking.will try and post some pictures of commerical kuga.only available in ireland as there was a large stock of the 4x4 version,only in zetec spec and for a limited time only

1 - 7 of 7 Posts