Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi all and sorry for delay,i have been busy these last days
I have almost finished wiring but have still some doubt about a couple of wires(16-17 and 53-54) for 16 and 17 as i read we can connect them to pin 18 and 19 in the withe DEATC ( climate control) connector respectively,for 53 and 54 as i understand they go in the OBD II plug pin 6 and 14.
Can someone confirm please.
Kind regards.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi everyone,i have almost finished my sync 3 installation so navigation,the radio(since the ignition is off) and control panel buttons work fine but the door lock button,climate control voice and steering wheel commands do not work yet,i know it’s due to programming issues but i’am really stuck with it because the only thing i can configurate with Forscan is IPC,APIM is no found.
So help please.

·
Registered
120 Posts
If you havent aready done so you need to flash your car with the asbuilt data from a car that has sync 3. Have a read of Lukes how too... Its ffir a focus but in essence the same.... Mk3 Prefacelift Sync 2 8" touchscreen upgrade, How to guide with pics!!!..... Hope this helps. Without the asbuilt data from a car with sync3 or even Sync 2 (which you might find a better match to your car) , i think some of the functions you mention won't work as Sync 2/3 works completely different to Sync1. Make sure you have a battery charger attached before you start flashing the BCM. The last thing you want is the car shutting down half way through.... 😲😲

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thank you for responding,i made an upgrade from basic BVC to Sync 3 and when i forscan my car the only code block a can configurate is IPC so i can’t find APIM line to change its as built data wich i have already downloaded from a Sync 3 2017 C- Max with almost the same options as mine.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi all,so after erasing vehicle profile on Forscan I have much more modules to configurate but still no APIM, i’am wondering if should not i first replace the BTC module by the APIM in the BCM ?

101 - 106 of 106 Posts