Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep scarred the life outta me tonight on the A12 just north of Marks Tey.

6 mile tailback when what the f&*K is this coming up the inside between both lanes with Blues on roof disguised as little white plastic tray that lite up BLUE and the Mk2 black Kuga sprung into action with its two tones going...…………………………..the crafty bar stewards.

So anyone looking to race a BLACK MK2 in Essex...…………...beware it could be PLOD in disguise ;)

you have been made aware !!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Never seen Essex plod with Kuga. They like the Focus ST estate in several colours and the beamers. The water fairy officers have some unmarked cars round here though. Either that or it's some sad git wiith lights.....not unheard of.

·
Registered
359 Posts
The cops around here and the transport police use marked mk 2.5 kuga‘s and unmarked focus STs

·
Registered
686 Posts
Marked Kuga's in Hull. Quite rare though, like all the other marked cars. Police must be trying to protect the atmosphere by leaving their cars in the police car park instead of being out with ANPR cameras catching people with no insurance. Not been funny but I can do a whole weekend of driving around town and never see a police car. I don't get out much Monday to Friday.

·
Registered
359 Posts
where I work I’m out and about at night and I drive past the South Wales police HQ in Bridgend about 6 times on my shift and rarely see the police out.

Ross

·
Registered
686 Posts
Maybe we should ask Psshaw to spill some beans unless he is bound by the official secrets act about his normal day either out "ratting" or catching up on paperwork. In Hull it is extremely rare you see a police car. I did have one hit me once. I was stationary waiting to turn right and it rammed me from behind. I think the whole police force turned up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts