Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
has anyone fitted rubber mats to their kuga, if so are they the genuine Ford mats, or have they had other brands fitted, if so which ones, where did you get them and how much, are they cheaper than the original, and importantly do they fit properly? Thanks.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I have had the genuine Ford rubber mats in the car for about 18months and they are really good and show no signs of wear.I was going for carpet, but with children etc. I thought that rubber would be a better choice. When we had the snow earlier in the year they were perfect as no worries getting into the car with snow covered boots. The fit is perfect as they are genuine, and the drivers one comes with two plastic hooks that you connect to the car to stop it slippinng.

Also added the boot protector from Ford and it too is really good, although it does rattle a little bit as it touches the plastic by the boot catch (a cloth stops this).

All in all, don't think I would ever have non-rubber mats in a car from now on.

Edited by: cornish

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that cornish, can you tell me if you bought direct from dealer or did you buy from another source.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Mike S, i got the full rubber mats from ford, i think they were approx £50 for all four. They are an excellent fit and such easy things to clean and keep clean.
I also got a rubber bootliner from a company called ''TOWEQUIPE''. The bootliner was 25 quid and a perfect fit with anti slip and moulded sides. Absolute bargain. Definitely recommended.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Mine were 'thrown in' when I bought the car, but as it was one of the first I had to wait for ages.

Deffo go for the genuine ones as they fit really well and have the word KUGA on them which is worth the extra money they cost.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts