Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

Registered
NigelB is poor substitude for moderator
Does this mean the front grill for raptor is a perfect fit for our kuga? I found some cheaper editions of the grille here:

Registered
Just type in Kuga raptor grille in Google brings up a few sellers,,even Amazon sell it.
i put a video up from YouTube here March 2019 about this grille,,most hated the look,,how times have changed.

Ross.

Reactions: denboy

Registered
Boy that looks angry...:)

Reactions: Phil Doggo

Registered
Personally don't like the larger advertising of the brand. Nothing wrong with the brand but I would like to see more grill. Too much American design for my liking.

Super Moderator
I think the first time I saw it I opined that it was a 'typical American understatement' and that I disliked it.

My opinion hasn't changed but each to theirown.

Registered
Nice grille especially the colour but I prefer a more subtle 'ST' style grille.
I've been after a black mesh or honeycomb one for months now (glossy black with no chrome). Can't find one anywhere!
Settled on a Vignale one in the end as couldn't wait 2 months for delivery from Hong Kong and used Ford discount too - bonus. Having it fitted later this week so will post some pictures shortly.

Registered
NigelB is poor substitude for moderator
Personally don't like the larger advertising of the brand. Nothing wrong with the brand but I would like to see more grill. Too much American design for my liking.
My grill is naked, i would like to see more of something else now, even the titanium edition might be nicer, the plastic is too much maybe here. but a simple FORD logo on top, might just make it different.

Registered
Kuga 2ltr AWD Titanium X, Midnight Sky.
What do they do for the mk1 guys?
Grille obviously.

If anything?

A lot of people on the US Escape forums have fitted that grille. Aliexpress and similar places sell them.

Registered
A picture of my Kuga ST (Line) with new ST-type Grille (Vignale)....

May need to vinyl wrap the chrome surround to glossy black colour though.

Super Moderator
Nice and understated and it suits the car well. I would leave the chrome surround TBH

Registered
Cheers! Well apparently it was a pig to fit due to Ford Parts not telling me the grille frame behind is different on the Vignale. So I asked them to hack off the two bars behind the grille like on the Vignale. Scary though but looks good. Only cost me 拢70 for fitting too. That included removing both front wheels and bumper! No idea what my local Ford dealer would charge for that! 拢100s probably! :)

Registered

Registered
Kuga 2ltr AWD Titanium X, Midnight Sky.
Looks very good from a distance, wonder what the expected life of it is?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts