Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
hi smc, please note if taking advantage of scrappage scheme looks like it ends 31st October unless of course prime minister mandy extends it, but seriously as Proac has highlighted on hislink £14387 for a Zetec, it is a very cheap car.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I did a bit of digging around last week, as there was a deal on the Ford.co.uk website stating that a new Kuga 2.0 TDCi Zetec was about £16500 with car scrappage, which seemed a good deal.

When I went to the local dealer to enquire, this deal was for 2008 build cars that weren't registered, and were in very limited numbers.....

I asked him to see what was available and exactly what spec they were, and he came back saying that all the 2008 build Kuga's were all sold, and the advert should have been removed from the website !!

The best deal I could get on a 2009 build Kuga 2.0 TDCi Zetec with appearance pack and Dab radio upgrade was just around £20500, (RRP was around £23500) or £18500 with scrappage scheme.

Hope that info helps !!

·
Registered
55 Posts
BHP said:
The best deal I could get on a 2009 build Kuga 2.0 TDCi Zetec with appearance pack and Dab radio upgrade was just around £20500, (RRP was around £23500) or £18500 with scrappage scheme.

Hope that info helps !!
Three weeks ago drivethedeal were doing Titanium AWD 2.0 diesel with Appearance Pack + Metallic Paint + Bluetooth + USB for £19994 delivered on the road with 6months tax. (obviously the Tit comes with DAB as standard).... No scrappage though

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Yikes! I put my Kuga spec into the 'configure' option on the Ford website and with the twiddly bits I have got, the OTR price was nearly £28.5K. How can Drivethedealdo it so cheaply? Edited by: championkuga

·
Registered
55 Posts
championkuga said:
........................ How can Drivethedealdo it so cheaply?
Desperate main dealers probably

Mine tots up to £25320 on the ford website and DealDrivers did it for 20% less at a shade over £20k so there are good deals around, i visited a main dealer with my quote and he told me to snatch their hands off as he couldn't touch it

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry, kuga zetec 2wd frozen white with appearance pack, standard spec. i was wanting to change my kuga each year but the new price has just exploded from my original purchase price
Edited by: smc

1 - 10 of 10 Posts