Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I'm new to this forum. Myself and wife are looking to buy a Kuga pretty much straight away.

I have been looking at the Ford website, the current pricing is confusing on this page -

http://www.ford.co.uk/ns7/Kuga/kuga_models/kuga_overview/-/-/-/-

Are they stating the 'from' prices for the 2wd version?, although this is currently not available? As a new customer, I would read from this page that a new zetec with no options would be £18,596, all wheel drive.

Anyway.....as a guide. How much should we pay (ish) for a new zetec (4wd), in standard white?

Many thanks....

·
Registered
260 Posts
Archers have reduced their basic Kugas to £18,250, so if you sign for one this month and take out the 4.9% finance deal, you should be able to get the £1000 ford contribution.
So basically, £17,250.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the response.

I have been told by my Ford main dealer that I will have to wait till March for a frozen white zetec! Is this correct?

There is no way I'm waiting that long!

·
Registered
102 Posts
there are definitely fairly long build times. There aren't loads of Kugas about still so most of us on this forum waited between 12-16 weeks for our cars. You may be able to find one in the country if your dealer works hard enough for you to track one down that's already been built.
For example, I know Dagenham Motors had a stock of built Kugas (58 plate pre-regs basically) that had decent money off. Worth a try

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Hang on in there, it will be worth it. I know just how you feel because once I have made up my mind, I want it straight away. No patience me!It is a great car and if its the spec you want, you won't regret it. I have had mine since the beginning of September and I still feel chuffed everytime I get in it. Every other new car I have had has lost its novelty valuevery quickly( maybe I'm a spoilt brat! ) but not this one.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Talking to a couple of dealers today,

One can get me a basic zetec in white for delivery next week.

Another dealer near me has a silver zetec with con and app pack. If they can offer me a good price on my car in part ex, will go for that! Could have it by the weekend!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok,

Kuga ordered -

Zetec

Panther Black

Convenience Pack

Appearance Pack

Bluetooth

£19,320