Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Im looking at a Kuga TDCI With the Titanium X pack Its in White And also has the convienience and the apearance packs.
Advice on price and what to look out for would be Great ! Ive driven a similar car and found the ride to be pretty good on short runs.Advice on comfort and ride quality on longer distances is one of the main questions I have.. Also fuel economy on long runs ?? TIA.....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
smc said:
hi, try drivethedeal or dealdrivers.

Thanks for that. But the car Im looking at is a 58 plate used example with 5 thousand miles on the odo Its on the forecourt for 19500 Is this a sensible figure for such a well specced car ?? Its in the right coulor for Me as well !!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi ChuckH,

We got Winston from Drivethedeal.com excellent service.Exactly the same spec that you're looking for with appearance and convenience pack, in moondust silver, 6 cd-changer, usb port on a march 09 factory built to our spec for about 19700. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Economy. Just did 400 mile round trip from centre of Manchester to Central London and back. All the motorway driving was between 70 and 80 mph - occasionally a bit more but tried to be sensible etc.. MPG for that trip 40.1 MPG. Around town I get about 36.5. My Kuga is AWD 2.0TDCI and has now done 4000 miles

1 - 6 of 6 Posts