1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Last friday i've ordered my dreamcar, a Ford Kuga
It was love at first sight.

Now i am counting the days because i have to wait 8 - 10 weeks...

I choose the 2 WD Titanium
color: Chill

dark windows at the back

parkingsensors

heated seats

solar reflect and quickclear

and 2 other options, but i am not sure to translate them in English ...( bars on roof, electrical mirrors)

greetz

Cynthia

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Cynthia,
welcome to the Kuga world. Great choice, I also have a Titanium in Chill but AWD.

I am a regular visitor in Zaventem in my car and so far this year have only seen one other Kuga near Gent in White.

You will be surprised at the attention you will get. I was on eurotunnel last week and a guy passing nearly gave himself whiplash looking at the car....

I will wave if I see you....

Backchat

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll wave back !

The first time i saw a Kuga (last summer) on a parking, i stopped just to watch ..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll wave to everybody driving a Kuga ;-)

I've just changed my order into an AWD !! thought about it all week, luckely it was no problem for the garage and it has no effect on the delivery time...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yes, good choice indeed. I sometimes wonder how daft people would look if they have a vehicle that looks like it's AWD and yet it performs no differently (or possibly worse) than a 2WD, in weather like the snow and ice we've had recently.

I was talking to a mate yesterday who has an A5 Quattro and was saying he believes that the converse is even more fun: having a car that looks like 2WD but is a joy to drive on the white stuff is a constant smile!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts