Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ordered my kuga last week apparently it is to be built to-morrow 13 january ,where do the build them ?
zetec 2wd panther black with apperance pack ,should arrive here early february .

cant wait ,anyone else got a 2wd ?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mouse1277 your so funny .....not

i love the kuga shape,i like ford cars ,got a great deal with the ford privelage scheme ,
ive just got no need or desire for the 4wd version , extra fuel consumption ,higher road tax band ,and whatever the government has in mind for 4x4 vheicles in the near future , i dont go off road ,and dont intend to nearest thing for me is miss judging and reversing onto the grass verge at my mums. do you take yours off road much

dont get me wrong as far as i am concerned its each to their own ,and you cut your cloth to suit ,the majority of users on this site have 4x4 kugas and enjoy the four wheel action i assume it would be better grip on icy roads ,snow etc ,and thats fine by me.
but when i discovered ford were doing a 2wd it was a case of bring it on !
your right life is what you make it so make mine a 2wd and i am a happy guy

all the best to all the 2 & 4wd kuga owners alike rock on !

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hey Kev, what was the privilege deal price you got in the end??

Mines due in the middle of Feb but I have got the dealer to hold it until March 1st so I get it on the 09 registration at no extra charges and no extra loss on the px either

1 - 6 of 6 Posts