Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know when or if there will be a Kuga review on Top Gear? I haven't missed it have I?

I gather the big JC gave it a bit of a thumbs down in his Times article so I want to watch him and hurl abuse at the TV while he predictably sl*gs it off.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many thanks. Actually that reviewwasn't too bad was it? Thought that because it doesn't do 0-60 in 6 seconds it would be classed as boring by Top Gear. The current TG magazine raves about the Kuga, giving it almost 5/5 stars in all catagories and naming it as their4x4 choice.
I am just curious about the program presenters opinions.

·
Registered
418 Posts
At the end of the day would it change your mind if they didn't like it. I am not bothered about ferrai's as we had a 355 at work, yes it was fast, but unreliable and useless on public roads, couldn't leave it anywhere as i was worried it would go missing. In the end it got trashed by landing in a field and minor damage cost a fortune to put right, oh and it was low mileage and we had to spend £6k on the engine to get it put right. But listen to Top Gear and the 355 is one of the best ones out there...
Horses for courses...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts