Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very pleased with the off road ability of the kuga... was following a ssangyong yeasterday, off raod, and it was all over the place - wheels spinning etc... in the end i had no choice but to embarrass<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /> the owner and go past him stuck up a very steep mound, no contest what so ever!

However dont try and roll back down a hill as the abs doesnt work and the wheels just lock up...

I'm liking this car more and more every time i drive it....

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Good to hear, applematt. Are you using standard tyres? My Kuga came with Goodyear Excellence 235/50 x 18 fitted. I don´t know if it's just for the local market (Spain) but these are not aM&S type.
I´m curious toknow what the standard fit tyres are in the UK.

Cheers..

Dave
Edited by: quatroxquatro

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Thanks Kooga. I guess Ford in Spain don´t expect many owners here to find much mud and snow. But it does rain, and there are loads of country roads that are unmade and get difficult to travel over when wet and muddy. I guess I will need to get a set of m+s tyres for the ski season anyway.. Andorra is just over 2 hours away and a great day or weekend out in winter and one of the reasons I wanted a SUV.
The Goodyears feel fantastic though, really comfortable, quiet and sticky.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts