Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi folks just bought the wife a MK1 2011 2.0 tdci Titanium Powershift model and must say I'm very impressed, the last time I had a Ford was when " The Sweeney" was on the telly and I had the same model and colour Granada/Consul that they used to hurtle round in. I've been in or connected to the motor trade all my life until I retired three years ago. Please don't swear at me but I drive a Jeep Cherokee 2.8 TD now after going through virtually the entire range of large 4x4's including Audi, Jaguar and Subaru car models, the only one I haven't driven yet is a Hummer. We live in Cereredigion West Wales now and with the amount of floods and mud on the roads in farming country we feel safer in a 4x4
Flag Street light Textile Sky Rectangle
Flag Street light Textile Sky Rectangle

Mr. Forgetful
ST-Line Edition 2019 AWD - Petrol - Auto
Welcome :)

Reactions: Welsh Dragon

Registered
Mk1 Kuga 2.0d 163ps manual 4x4
Welcome, fellow mk1 owner here. I bought on impulse a year ago, and reckon it was one of my better decisions.
Be ready for some tough love on the 'powershift' part of your spec though. Not well loved on here...

Administrator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X

Mr. Happy. 鈥淪weet Cheeks鈥
Kuga 2ltr AWD Titanium X, Midnight Sky.
Welcome to the forum matey, great to see another mk1 owner on too.

Where's that RossJ, he will be over the moon another Welshman has arrived on here (y).

We like to have fun on here with lots of banter, be prepared and don't look back.

The Detective.
2017 Titanium iAWD 2.0 Diesel
Croeso i'r fforwm

(Google Translate :ROFLMAO:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts