Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best CD or track to have on while driving your Kuga?

I have the Top Gun film score on mine at the moment although this is purely for my 12 year old sons benefit
but Mighty Wings by Cheap Trick goes well with the ride !

·
Registered
108 Posts
I like turning up my podcasts - funky house + R&B...
Feel free to download it and give it a try - www.mjmacintosh.co.uk and click on the podcast link.

If you like this sort of stuff you can download a full range ofchoonagefrom my iTunes page!

Open iTunes Store and search for 'mjmacintosh's podcasts' - they are all free to download.

·
Registered
34 Posts
applematt said:
I like turning up my podcasts - funky house + R&B...
Feel free to download it and give it a try - www.mjmacintosh.co.uk and click on the podcast link.

If you like this sort of stuff you can download a full range ofchoonagefrom my iTunes page!

Open iTunes Store and search for 'mjmacintosh's podcasts' - they are all free to download.

Off to have a look now

·
Registered
108 Posts
yep its a part time hobby thing... love all music... inlcuding the style council, 80s' funk/soul...

The stuff i haveon the iTunes store has been capped to 96kbs so the audio quality isnt all that good! While my website has good quality files...

My website has just started so all my previous mixes are not uploaded yet... use the rss links to keep up to date with my upload progress!

i also do requests... if ya have a list of maybe 16 tunes i can create a mix for about an hours worth of music!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Applematt - your podcast is just fab!! Never used itunes before so I am finding my way around slowly. I will put together a list of tunes that I like.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts