Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone fancy a "Kuga Meet" ??

I'm thinking on a nice weekend when we can all show up and admire each other's Kugas ??

Anyone got any ideas about where & when ???

Has anyone done anything like this before ???

Just a thought........

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
What a great idea.
We would be up for it too! Our boys could discuss Saleena 7s and Pagani Zondas and Konisegs (think thats how you spell it?) and our big boys could discuss Kugas.

Sarah

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My Big Boy and my Little Boy would both just love that !!!

More Boys to talk "Cars" with - that'd keep 'em quiet for hoursChampion!!!!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I'll do some research to find somewhere roughly in the middle that has a decent pub with a big car park. It would be brilliant to see it full of gleaming Kugas in different colours.

I quite like the idea of Kuga drivers pubs instead of bikers pubs.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'd be up for it most definitely,sounds a great idea + living in Oxfordshire it is central to most places. Can you imagine a large pub car park full up with Kuga's...ha ha Fab, it would be like a Kuga Rally.....

G.

·
Registered
108 Posts
This thought crossed my mind recently but then I thought it might be a bit sad :) I know that other car owners clubs do meet up though. Perhaps it might be an interesting idea after all. Isn't Leamington Spa supposed to be the somewhere near the geographical centre of the UK? I checked and see the Wikipedia suggests several places claim to be the centre though. In reality, somewhere in the region of Warwick-Milton Keynesmight be a starting point.Count me in.

Martin

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi
I would be up for it, I also live in oxfordshire, providing I have received my manual which I didnt receive when I picked up kuga yesterday, has anyone picked up there kuga without having beed given any documents?. Apparently they are in short supply.
Also I'm sure I read somewhere that ford are only building 65,000 kugas has anyone read this in any reveiws.
I have only done 30 miles but what a lovely drive.

I

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi wiggers,

Yeah, I heard that too. I think it's to do with the manufacturing capacitiy at Saarlouis, they can't make that many apparently so Kugas are limited to around 7-8 thousand a year.

I got all my docs when I picked mine up.

Most definitely agree, the car is fantastic to drive,have done 50 miles now.

Edited by: KugaCat

·
Registered
339 Posts
We picked up our Kuga a week ago in Oxford all documents ok but no AA cover and no emergency plastic fuel filler funnel so we picked these items uplast weekendand headed to Burford then Stow before back to Warwickshire,Winchcombe way Sunday,great car for cruising around the Cotswolds. Dealer said future mods could be 2.2ltre engine and a twin clutch assembly, we bought from the dealers stock to avoid Feb price increases and of the numerous extras the panoramic roof is a mostpleasant surprise.

·
Registered
295 Posts
ilove1981 said:
This thought crossed my mind recently but then I thought it might be a bit sad :)
To be honest: it is

It is great to be in love with your Kuga and enjoy it every day and discuss all kind of things on a forum like this, but waving to other Kuga drivers, having Sunday meetings with other Kuga drivers and posting topics about the fact that you have seen other Kuga's somewhere is, in my opinion, a bit (read: a lot) over the top!

But feel happy to have one and The Netherlands is quite central in Western Europe
Edited by: mouse1277

1 - 12 of 12 Posts