Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm planning on replacing my company VW Passat estate soon and am going to get a Kuga.I've just been looking on the Ford website over the past few days and saw the reference to the new Individual pack. Googled it and saw the pics from the Paris motorshow showing 20" alloys, bodykit, premium leather etc and thought 'that'll do for me' :) However, looking at the latest e brochure from their website it looks like only premium leather, 19" alloys and no bodykit!!!
Does anyone know whats going on?? Also looks like the price is £1750.

Many thanks in advance for any replies

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi Danny welcome to the Kuga club

If you are referring to the Kuga individual I do not know much about the spec' but.

I thought it was not being launcheduntil the Paris motor show in Oct 2010. Of course I have been wrong before so I could easily have got my wires crossed here. It does seem a long time away.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Digger,

Thanks for the welcome
It looks like the individual pack is available now, according to the ford website, a bit confusing as to the actual final specs still, well to me anyway :), which is why I posted here, hoping someone is in the process of talking to Ford or looking to get one soon like myself. I plan to go to a dealer tomorrow, maybe get some clarification or more probably more confusion lol

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi Danny
I'll have another look online before I rush into posting somethingI am not sure of. I'll come back to this.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi both,
I think I saw this Individual option in the current brochure dated August 09 but it wasnt in the brochure I ordered from cant remember the date but it was around june.

Oh and welcome Danny.

Slimus

1 - 5 of 5 Posts