Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I know this is really sad but I'm one of those folks who watch a soap of an evening, the one in the Dales (Emmerdale for those who don't know).Anyway, I just thought I'd mention that there's a Kuga that can be seen trundling around in the background now and again, it's black and beautiful.

I know this sounds stupid but if the Kuga was a character in a film or soap I wondered what sort of 'person' it would be? (I did say it was sad!)

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Got to be Daniel Craig in James Bond. Smooth,slightly threatening,quite beefy and a definite sneer ( the grille at the front!) Because mines black itcould look like James Bond in his DJ. Maybe the tinted windows could be his sunglasses?
Now you have got me at it KugaCat !lol

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi ChampionKuga,

I'd say you are spot with the personality, brilliant. I imagine that your Kuga is most definately all male!!!

I have this image in my head of a Kuga with a big pair of sunglasses on now!!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Now THIS is really sad. I hate soaps but I had Emmerdale on my kitchen whilst getting dinner just in case the Kuga made an appearance in the background. AND I HAVE MY OWN REAL LIFE ONE!!

Its all your fault KugaCat!
Ha ha!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi CHampionKuga,

Im really sorry, I have to admit I do sit there 'glued' in the hope that I will see the Kuga.

The one good thing about this particular soap is that at least it's funny and you get to see something sleek, black and gorgeous roll across the screen!!

For meit's just escapism and an added bonus when I do see the Kuga. Hopefully we will get to see her this week.

Enjoy your evening

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMG, now you really have started something!! Will Smith maybe, good looking, rugged, funny and loaded just like a Kuga

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MMMmm, definitely agree with your daughter! Have you posted any pictures of your Kuga? I would love to see some, when I eventually get my Kuga I will post some ( when I figure out how to do it!)

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I will try and post some pictures but I still can't work out how to do it. someone on a previous post mentioned 'photobucket' ? My photos are on my computer but I can't seem to cut and paste onto this forum. Probably need my 13 year old son to do it

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What is it about youngsters and technology? Five minutes with the DVD, PC and mobile and they've cracked it! Amazing.

I forgot to ask you how did you get on with the scratch removal?

Which ever product you used I really hope it worked.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Thank you ever so much for asking.
I bought some Autoglym Super resin polish and it defintely made a big difference alone but there are still quite a few visible fine scratches. I also got some of the Autoglym paint restorerbut have not quite had the courage to use it yet as it is abrasive. Think I will wait for a sunnier day to do it so I can see exactly what is happening.

Thinking about it, I reckon the type of mark, size,scratches and the position of the damage meant it was her tyre ( in full lock )that caught the side. That is probably why I didn't feel a scrape and it was the resistance of my Kugas bulk that made her stop and look round. I guess it would have been much worse if it was her wing.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You're very Welcome.
I know it shouldn't have happened in the first place but at least you can do something to get him back to tip top condition.

Ive got some of that paint restorer it is very good. Just take your time, very gentle pressure and you will be able to do it, don't forget the polish afterwards though. Waiting for a sunny day is a very good idea.

I still can't believe what happened to you, there really are some dozy drivers out there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts