Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to site, hi everyone.I have orderedmyKuga Zetec,got 4 more weeks to wait can anyone tell me if the car will fit into a standard size garage, also got a day or 2 to decide whether to have blue tooth fitted is it good and worth the 150 notes . Thanks.......

·
Registered
Kuga 2020 ST-Line X PHEV Agate Black. (DAP, WP, DCP).
985 Posts
For me to get my Kuga into my garage, I have to fold drivers door mirror in. If you have not added this on the options I would suggest it be worth having, even when parking up in carparks. Once inside my garage i can open doors up no problems.

Overall width with mirrors = 2128mm

Without mirrors = 1842mm

Hope this helps

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Suv,

Lots of people here have had trouble getting into a garage because of the aerial, might be worth measuring.

If you go for the bluetooth, make sure you pay the extra £50 and have USB option, I wouldn't be without it. Having said that, you might have to upgrade to the Sony to do that, not sure.

Good luck.

TK

·
Registered
287 Posts
i didn't get bluetooth ot folding mirrors ( electric) big mistake especially the mirrors. if was possible and not too expensive I would have electric mirrors retro fitted, I have a satndard garage and have to fold then in to get car in but juts enough room to dismount etc. I cant have an aerial fitted as it drags on garage roof door!
so no radio for me .. still love the car and if I get a win on lotto will have garage made bigger to suit.

·
Registered
368 Posts
wouldnt buy a car without the bluetooth fitted
as you know

us Girls like to chat

would love to have Electric mirrors can you get this added

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hello to all, My Kuga fits into my garage (bit tight through the door framebut ok). Ariel is also ok. Its a bit tight getting out of it as it has brick pillars in the middle.
Regarding bluetooth option, i think it is great, although i haven`t played with the voice control feature. My wife and Ifind it easy enough to reach for the appropriate knob with our hands.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hello stotty1935. All i can say is.....OOOppppsss!!!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
stotty1935 said:
Hi BruceKuga,

Glad you are both enjoying your sex life in the Kuga! presume you have privacy glass!

Have I missed some posts somewhere
what the h.ll has this to do with getting Kuga in the garage

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome suv, i have a double garage but the roof is low and so have to take the aerial off everytime it goes into the garage. Bit of a pain, but worth the hassle, rather than leaving it parked on the street. I have DAB, can i use any other shorter aerials do you think ? Does anyone know ?

Anyway suv, enjoy.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Absolutely nothing Speedy, it has to do withVoice Control and what you reach for as an alternative!
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
Good to see that innocence is alive and well.

TK

·
Registered
22 Posts
hi all.

i had the same concerns last month. i got my kuga on the 1st of september and it fits lovely in a my standard garage. I had to change the aerial though. Halfords do a great Ripspeed one for £11 which fits fine and also fits in the garage without breaking off. Check which one you buy as it will need to work with the DAB radio. The halfords one works fine.

cheers

dave

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you all for your replies .Just heard my Kuga build date has now been put back so wont get till some time in october
.But was able to add Blue tooth to the order as no chassis number been added ......

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dave

Do you have the part no of the halfords aerial as i get my new kuga on thursday and will require one to allow me to fit it in my garage

·
Registered
385 Posts
hi suv a hope the dealer did not try and charge you for bluetooth as it on promotion from ford as well as free app pack ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts