Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

Registered
2020 Kuga Titanium Phev
I've had my Phev since late January and just did some calculations and here are my figures....

Miles upto end of September 2862

Petrol 拢104.56p (still have half a tank)
Elect. 拢67.54p
Total 拢172.10p

There is some guess work with electricity because only had wall charger since beginning of September and during February and March not able to charge because of bad weather, cable had to go through window at bottom of stairs.
I regularly get 38 plus from charge but as already stated in other messages a lot depends on road conditions/speed etc.
Here is a photo I took yesterday after run to Roker front (Sunderland), we just wanted a run out didn't stop just there and back Dorothy not to well, this is probably the best I've had from charge it show what can you get from single charge. The engine started roughly within a mile from home.

Speedometer Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part

Registered
I've had my Phev since late January and just did some calculations and here are my figures....

Miles upto end of September 2862

Petrol 拢104.56p (still have half a tank)
Elect. 拢67.54p
Total 拢172.10p

There is some guess work with electricity because only had wall charger since beginning of September and during February and March not able to charge because of bad weather, cable had to go through window at bottom of stairs.
I regularly get 38 plus from charge but as already stated in other messages a lot depends on road conditions/speed etc.
Here is a photo I took yesterday after run to Roker front (Sunderland), we just wanted a run out didn't stop just there and back Dorothy not to well, this is probably the best I've had from charge it show what can you get from single charge. The engine started roughly within a mile from home.

View attachment 8715
Did titanium not get the full digital dial

Registered
2020 Kuga Titanium Phev
No it was option, had to keep price of car within budget.:(

Registered
2020 Ford Kuga St-Line First Edition 2.5L PHEV Hybrid
I've noticed recently that whenever i go into 'hybrid mode' (usually when running out of electricity) that it seems to overstate the electric range and looks to add in electric miles into when its running on both (even down to 1 electric, 25 petrol). So it is saying it has done something like 50+ electric miles, when in reality, it is only using a tiny trickle of electric during a lot of that time.

I made an 80 mile round trip through the lovely friendly roads of Birmingham the other day. Had to juggle petrol on motorway and electric in town, but it ended up saying of my 80 odd miles, 60 of them were electric! If that's the case, my fuel economy is awful as it had used around 40 miles of petrol range (and in my eyes 40/40 split was about right). I know regenerative braking gives some back, but not THAT much.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts