Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Kuga members,its with a heavy heart I talk to you today.My Kuga has to go,am changing it on friday.Not an easy decision,however I had no choice in the matter,ford where hounding me.I got behind with 2 payments and then caught up again,I am now only 3 weeks late with a payment and they are still at me again.A lot of people have suffered in many ways because of the credit crunch,and i am a victim too.I am 56 and have owned lots of cars but the Kuga in my opinion outshines them all.I bought heavy duty fittedfront seat covers for my Kuga,excellent quality,and very robust,manufactured with a reveal on the door side so as the airbag can open if need be (god forbid).I am selling them if any Kuga fans want them.I wish you all good luck and happy driving.
Peter (peetee)

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Really sorry to read this Peter, times are tough for many and this brings it 'home'. I hope this is the start of something better for you, and wish you all the best.

Cheers.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am interested in the covers, can you give more details about where they are from, genuine part, made to fit the seats, colour, how much you want for them. I live in Morpeth but have friends local. Either post or PM me.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi Peter

Am very sorry to hear your bad news and that things are tough for you as they are for many at this time. Am sure all will come good for you again soon. You as a person are more important than any car and it is important to look after number 1,there'll be plenty more cars for you in the future. I wish you all the best Peter with good luck and good health. Hope to see you on here again sometime.

Graham

1 - 7 of 7 Posts