Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi KugaBabe,
I don't know if you have seen the rest of my pics on Flickr, there are some drawings of various Fords. I'm hoping to do one of the Kuga when I have the time, I will post it when it's finished.

·
Registered
268 Posts
WOW !!!

Your drawings are Fabulous !!!

You are an Awesome Artist KugaCat !!!

Looking forward to seeing your Kuga drawing

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Down Boy! downboy. Easy undertaker, easy.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi KugaBabe,

I'm pleased you like them. I'm trying to find s suitable photo of the Kuga, cars are quite difficult to draw because of their angles, I was never any good at Technical Drawing at school, so they are all free-hand which is actually harder.....sorry I sound like I'm blowing my trumpet there!!

Has you have seen I'm also a bit of a MJ fan too!

Thanks again for your lovely compliment

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
233 Posts
KugaCat,you are a very good artist the drawings are first class,my Son also drawers has done for years from pictures or videos when he was young to portraits of his own wife and daughters now.he does not do so many recentley.
SB

·
Registered
374 Posts
No wonder you are proud, they are amazing. If you do any of Kuga, perhaps you could copy them and print out A3, I'd buy one.....Please, pretty please.....

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi SILVERBACK,

Thank you for your kind words. It does get harder to fit drawing in around family and work life, less time to doanything really.

Your son must be very talented if he can do portraits, I'm not that good with those, if you have

someone 'sitting' for you, you can't expect them to sit for hours as they would have to in my case!

I generally use photos and do take photographs from the TV if something is interesting enough.

It's nice to do the odd drawing now and again just to know you can still draw!!

Edited by: KugaCat

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi UT,

Thank you again for your compliments! Though you can't see my face I'm blushing. I really didn't think they were that good to be honest. You guys tell me different. Now I am going to blow my own trumpet!! The two MJ drawings have been submitted to a publisher who are putting together a book about him, they have asked for contributions hence the drawings. I don't think they will be used but at least other people on Flickr will be able to enjoy them, or not.

Sorry, I'm going on a bit.

When I have found a pic of the Kuga that I like I will most certainly draw it but if I have itprinted it won't be for any money! I am in the middle of an NVQ at present so it may be awhile before I get the chance to do any drawing but I will do one...........promise

KC

·
Registered
119 Posts
KugaCat, pictures are really amazing, well done you.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hi KugaCat !!!

Your Drawing is FANTASTIC !!!

You have really captured both the beauty and the strength of the Kuga !!!

I just love it !!!

Very Well Done & Thank You

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
I'm impressed KugaCat.No! I am very, veryimpressed. Beats my Barney Rubble? hang about,or is it Fred Flintstone, hey who knows.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi KugaBabe

Thank you very much! I was going to do a drawing any way but Undertaker prompted me to get a move on and this is the result! I had a thought, rare I know, I left the number plate blank so...if any members wanted a printed copy, they could add their own reg number............What do you think?..... But having just opened my mouth without thinking things through I'm not sure how I would go about it, Does anyone know of a decent printers!?

·
Registered
233 Posts
KugaCat ,you exceed yourself,very impressed and true to reality right down to the light details,well done.
SBEdited by: SILVERBACK

1 - 20 of 22 Posts