Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure whether anyone will agreee with me but some Kuga colours look far better with the silver trim than others. I understand that Kelp green has now been dropped I thought that the car looked pretty good in that particular colour, black looks really good but hey I had a black Vauxhall one word, nightmare, radial scratches all over the bodywork and that was washed courtesy of our local car wash "Handjob" Chill & Tango both look good as does Frozen White but Ford's decision to offer this colour to there Ford Transit range kind of takes away some of it's kudos. Wonder whether any new colours are planned to be launched this year?Still continue to have a moan about Ford droppingthe two foldingfront seat back trays. The Ford giveth and the Ford taketh away . . . . heymy apologies, am I on my own?I just thought that was mildly amusing. Respect. Bob

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kugace. A 2WD Kuga Titanium (now without folding trays? )in Vision Blue? built last week. Was hoping to clean mycurrent vehiclefor the last time recently but will take 4/5 weeks approximately to arrive here apparently and yeah I can understand that length of timeif you are pushing it all the way from Saarlouis.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts