Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been told not to buy a kuga in frozen white because it will be too hard to re sell at a later date. do you agree

·
Registered
22 Posts
White is the new colour now replacing black and silver. I got my kuga on Saturday in electric White and it looks stunning. They really stand out more in White

·
Registered
108 Posts
It's true. Many car manufacturers have been launching cars in white for a year or more now. If you Google "cars, white is the new black" you'll see what I mean. I still prefer black though -I'm with Henry Ford on this one.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Car colours as Black, blue, silver and grey have been popular since decades and that is probably never gonna change.

I agree that white is (or better was cause popularity is already dropping) the new black but this could change very quickly and then it will be harder to sell or only for a lower price.
White has also been popular in the seventies and eighties but always only for a few years and this could be the case this time too.

Besides all I wrote above: I love white (but haven't chosen it myself because I have to drive this car for 4 years and don't believe I would still like it after 2 years or so)!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi. I have gone for chill and it looks great...I collect it tomorrow and hope people like the colour. I am bored with silver...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts