Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Kuga Fans!

To pretect your boot from wear and tear and spills etc - do consider purchasing a boot liner. Mine arrived this morning and is fantastic!

Ive ordered my Kuga Boot Liner from

http://www.bootsliners.co.uk/FORD-KUGA-BOOT-LINER.html

These guys stock the same boot liners that halfords sell but at a fraction of the price - well worth the investment for the long run and it fits perfectly. Cheers!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Hi All
I agree with Kuga59black boot liners do save the boot, had one on my last car and one day the shopping went and a bottle of milk burst, the tray saved the day. They also saved it when my poor dog had an accident but i wont go into that!

The first thing that I bought was a boot liner however call me sad but I got the Ford one more expensive but it has Kuga on it
http://www.fordsparts.co.uk/product-info/fkloadliner

The one above is also available here http://www.towequipe.co.uk/1/2/444842-boot-liners-ford-kuga.htmlcheaper as well.

Incidentally found by accident that Fordparts are our illustrious sponsers Jennings Ford!!

KugaKen

·
Registered
119 Posts
HiKuga59Black,
Thanks for the info. i am thinking of getting the towequipe bootliner, i see there are two prices, one for the anti-slip and one without. Which one did you buy and what is the cost of the shipping ? My wife is constantly putting the pushchair in and out of the boot and the carpet is already being marked. Hopefully the bootliner will stop this.
Thanks for your post, otherwise i would have never heard of this.
Enjoy driving your shiny new 59 plate, mine is now old as it is only 09 plate !!!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the comments - here to share right!?I decided not to order from towequipe because of the 6-8 week order time suggested on their website - probably best to call to confirm if that is the case!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Gotnon slip liner from towequipe last week, bit of a wait yes, but great value at around £25. Fits perfectly. Also got one for my Scirocco, again great fit and value, basically 2 for the price of one at dealer prices.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Just ordered a liner from towequipe for £32 all in. Their delivery now says 3-4 days, so we'll see. My first trip to the tip in the new Kuga, so I don't fancy rotten lawn cuttings dribbling everywhere.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I bought the ford one - expensive but really excellent, and it seems pretty non slip

·
Registered
328 Posts
Ford one is excellent!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Mine came too. It fits well but is a bit curly since being rolled up in transit.

I'm not sure how long the surface will last though as it's made from that soft anti-slip foam you get with dashboard mats.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I've had my Towequipe liner in for nearly a year now. It had bags of sand, trays of plants, suitcases, bags of rubbish etc etc on it. Just hose it down when it gets dirty. Looks as good as new. It soon flatens out when you unroll it.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Just been given the Ford bootliner as a pressie - well impressed - especially as its got Kuga embossed in the middle - seems a shame to chuck me allotment waste onto it now !!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Eyup Rampman
Give me the bootliner then you won't be tempted.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Yes , but then the worry of getting it dirty will pass to you !!

·
Registered
27 Posts
For those on a bit of a budget, the £2 from B&Q job is the exact width of a Kuga boot - couple of strips of stick-on velcro and the jobs a good 'un.
(as used by us to stop the boot filling up with sand on the way home from surfing & field hockey matches)

·
Registered
882 Posts
Problem solved !! I'll get the £2 liner from B&Q to protect the Ford one!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts