Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

"KUGA" and "TDCI" badge on the boot - or not??

5K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  mouse1277 
#1 ·
Hi!

I am taking delivery of our new Kuga next week and have the option of having the markings removed before the paint preservation treatment.

What do you think?? What looks the best? Should I have one of the markings removed, both, or just leve them there??

My previous Audi's and BMW's have all been without thebadge, and you can specify with or without the emblem when ordering as it has it's own order code.

Tried to do that with the Kuga as well, but they didn't have a code for it, so he just wrote a message on the order that obviously was not received or understood at the factory...

What dou you think??

See less See more
#2 ·
I took the TDCi badge off the car myself, as, in my opinion, it was not fixed in correct alignment with the window opening line above it. Yours is the same, kind of points up at the outside edge. I have looked at a couple of other pics and actual cars, and the factory is not using a good template to place them! This badge is made from thin alloy and just a strip of double sided foam tape is holding it on the car, by the way, no big deal to remove! I like the Kuga logo badge though, so that is definitely staying on!

Edited by: quatroxquatro

#3 ·
I removed the TDCI badge myself right after delivery.
I left the Kuga badge on (otherwise people keep asking me what type it is
) and I do like the design.

I drove BMW's and Audi's before without any badges (but could not order this as a factory option from Ford).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.