Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Kuga 2.0 turbo diesel . Titanium x sports 4x4 nav
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi every one ave just got my new car .is the anything I need to look out for that’s common on this car please thanks John .

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Welcome to the forum, you'll have to give us the details for your car as we don't know what you've bought.
You may as well put the vehicle details in your signature so it makes it easier for us to help you if you ask a question.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. You don't say if it's manual or automatic so that will generate different replies.

Check the spare wheel well and make sure it's dry. Nothing else comes to mind at present.

·
Registered
Kuga 2.0 turbo diesel . Titanium x sports 4x4 nav
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi and welcome to the forum. You don't say if it's manual or automatic so that will generate different replies.

Check the spare wheel well and make sure it's dry. Nothing else comes to mind at present.
Hi it’s manual thanks john

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. You don't say if it's manual or automatic so that will generate
Hi it’s manual thanks john
A good choice for that model year. Some members have had issues with the powershift automatic gearbox. Had mine a year and the only thing it's had is a set of rear brake pads and two front tyres. Just about ready for new font discs and pads at 51k. I did find the end of the dipstick broken off one day which I put down to some over exertion by the previous owner. Not a good design on my model year due to various bends in the tube. Yours is different from another picture I have seen from a 2013 model.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts