Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Welcome. Please try to be more specific about your problem and what questions you want to pose rather than have us speculate. There are lots of experienced owners here who may be very able and willing to help.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi can someone help me please I have a 2015 kuga with a manufactured Sony stereo it come on but they no sound at all I have change the fuse to the radio still no sound also done a master reset as well thanks

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
What model Kuga do you have
Has it got bluetooth connection
Is it sync1 or sync2

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Check fuse F67 (Sync Module) and F79 (Audio unit), preferably with a meter/tester, fuses can blow but look fine

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I would pull the top cover off, that's the one above the small screen display and check you haven't got a loose connections in the back of the stereo. There is also the 54 pin APIM connector that goes into the APIM which is located in the glove box area. The connector fastens onto the APIM module with a hinged type locking clip.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi thanks I have checked all the wires to the stereo and they are all good check all fuses want I can find all good so I don’t know want else to do is there any diagnostic machine that can help me

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Have a look at this video, same fault on 2014 Ford Edge,, might just be able to help you

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
It's worth a try in the post above. I would still check the 54 pin plug that goes into the APIM behind the glove box. Only other thing I could suggest is the CD player unit behind the radio control panel.

I assume there is no volume when you connect your phone.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Drop the glove box down, it sits on a bracket above the fuse board. Its quite close to the airbag.... So be careful ....

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
The plug that goes to it looks like this. If you look at the right of the cable it has a light grey locking clip. That is what holds the cable attached.
51T6skNylWL._AC_SL1001_.jpg

1 - 20 of 24 Posts