Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I'm new to the site I'm now on my second kuga this one is mk 2 titanium and I'm currently fitting 20" Ford edge alloys to it been held up a bit due to tyre pressure monitoring module having to be removed from original wheels and fitted to new ones. I'm also trying to upgrade side lights to LEDs I'll let you know how I get on with both any tips on removing the holder for side light bulb would be appreciated (y)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome Jaxsnax,
Lots of helpful folk on here and I’m sure someone will be along soon to advise about the sidelight upgrade. There have been loads of posts about it recently.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Which lights are you referring to when saying "side light" e.g. parking lights, puddle lights, indicators....?
Parking lights I guess they are next to the indicator and are a yellow colour that I just don't like I have managed to get the arch lining pulled aside but could get the bracket holding the bulb out so annoying!!! Plus time consuming what a crazy design!!

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Yeah, there's some sort of plastic peg in the bulb holder that prevents you removing the bulb. You need to pull that peg bit out first AFAIK. It's been discussed on here in the past @Fillco will probably remember?

What size tyres are you running with the 20" wheels?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, there's some sort of plastic peg in the bulb holder that prevents you removing the bulb. You need to pull that peg bit out first AFAIK. It's been discussed on here in the past @Fillco will probably remember?

What size tyres are you running with the 20" wheels?
Thanks yes felt that peg thing didn't know what it was are they twist out after removing that peg do you know? Tyre wise put on 245 40 20 just made sense as can pick up edge alloys quite cheap

1 - 12 of 12 Posts