Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Titanium X with 2017 Powershift Conversion.
1,449 Posts
We have it from full to 3/4 full tank, notice it more as we have to reverse onto drive!.

·
Registered
24 Posts
We have it from full to 3/4 full tank, notice it more as we have to reverse onto drive!.

Yes, I definitely notice it more when reversing also!

Reactions: keithmac

·
Registered
33 Posts
My 66 plate 150 / 2WD Tit has the same annoying sloshing/banging sound when the tank is full to around 4/5ths full. As the tank gets below that is seems to ease and go away... Never had that on any car before

·
Frequently posts gibberish!
2,444 Posts
Yes it’s well documented on here.
Just have to live with it until it goes down a bit.

Reactions: lurch9494

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well thanks gang, I just noticed the sound of a liquid moving around in the boot, I thought it was bottle of water left under a seat, took everything out, including the spare wheel... and then I found these posts for the same issue.... Mine is a 1.5TDI 120 2017 MK2 model, so that explains it... I never heard any other car (Skoda Yeti before this Kuga) do that before, I only have the Ford Kuga, 2 weeks and it was the first time I filled it up.... wow... at least I know, it's a "feature" of Ford ! :(

·
2,444 Posts
Yes, rather annoying.

·
2,444 Posts
No.
You have friends in higher places, no not the chap depicted with a white beard and a heavenly presence but someone even higher.
A mod.
I try to limit my inclusion these days, to only relevant remarks.

Reactions: smartguy69

·
Mr. Uses Lots of Words
4,951 Posts
No.
You have friends in higher places, no not the chap depicted with a white beard and a heavenly presence but someone even higher.
A mod.
I try to limit my inclusion these days, to only relevant remarks.
Well they do say "it's who you know" lol. If I had a friend with a white beard I would put in a good word for you.

I only here the sloshing when going away as that's the only time the tank gets filled. £40 does me for about 3 weeks.

Reactions: Psshaw

·
2,444 Posts
acquired taste reply.

Now I’m back out on the buses.... so have filled up a few times and of course a few runs here and there.

All relevant. I thank you. Lol

Reactions: smartguy69
21 - 30 of 30 Posts