Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me , what pleasurethese bast**ds get
after Keying all the side of my Kuga !!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
They are either jealous or just scum. Ive been lucky so far with mine but my mate at works daughter worked hard after university and bought a new Peugot with a folding roof. 1 day old and it was keyed while she was in a pub in stanford area. Sure is some scum around. Hope its repaired to your satisfaction. Where in essex are you?

·
Registered
136 Posts
sorry to hear this, people are awful!

had my mondeo st220 anf fiesta st keyed a few years ago, its heartbreaking!

we were worried about buying the K in case the same thing happened - touch wood, so far i have been lucky

go back to your dealer, they should be able to put you in touch with a decent repir center - good luck!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Wow Ronny that really is heart breaking. For a few seconds of their life they make yours last as long as you have the car. Probably the same mentality that can jump on someones head and still sleep at night....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys for your kind words.
It makes you wonder if it's worth having something nice, in this day and age.
No one ever seems to see these louts damaging peoples cars

·
Registered
374 Posts
lack of police (not their fault, lack of government funding) is a major issue, nevermind the rest of usual problems, lack of discipline and lack of respect. They must not get taught it anymore??? I suppose manners are in the same unused characteristics......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts